Count on Wood’s Heating Service for prompt, dependable heating oil delivery each winter.
Why heat with oil? Oil heat is consistent, reliable, comfortable, and satisfying heat compared to other types of heat that can leave you shivering, no matter where you set the thermostat. You can actually feel the difference oil heat makes ... and you will love it. Comfort is only one of the many benefits oil heat users enjoy. There are many reasons why more homes and businesses are heated with oil heat in New England than any other form of heat. For more information on oil heat, click here.
At Wood's Heating Service, Oil is our business. It is what we do every single day, as we have been doing since 1923! All of our focus is on you: our oil customers.
We take pride in being a full service oil dealer. What that means to you is security and peace of mind. It means...
- You only receive the best quality products and services from Wood's Heating Service - we stand by both. We provide you peace of mind knowing the quality of the products and services you receive.
- You get the best value for your dollar. Compare Wood's Heating Service to any other oil dealer and you will find that we give you the best value.
- Complete and thorough preventative maintenance programs. Gives you peace of mind knowing that your burner is running efficiently and that potential problems have been identified and eliminated.
- In business for more than 90 years! You know that we will be here tomorrow to serve you.
- Our employees care for your property as if it were their own. You know that your home, your property, and your belongings are in good hands.
- Open Saturdays year round including all day during the heating season. We want to be accessible to you!
- Our target delivery of oil to your 275 gallon tank will be 150-160 gallons per delivery. Compare to other companies delivering 190-210 gallons. Peace of mind - no worry of running out of fuel.
- We offer a budget plan payment option for your convenience. With this, your annual heating bill will be spaced equally throughout the year, leaving you with smaller, more manageable monthly fuel payments.